We're Hiring Now!
Ramadan Legacy is an Islamic education company that builds innovative and heart-centred products that help Muslims in their spiritual growth. We sell these products online through our website and to other retailers across the world. Currently we are in an exciting stage of growth with new physical product lines and online courses launching soon. Through working with us you can expect to be involved at all levels of the company throughout the year with a variety of fun work and challenges to experience!
All of our roles are remote. If you are interested in the roles below please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or Online Profile Link and a Cover Letter explaining why you think you are the ideal candidate for the role.
Head of Operations
Deadline for applications 31st December 2020
We’re looking for a part-time Head of Operations to work across all aspects of the organisation such as operations, product development, marketing, sales and admin. The key purpose of this role is to support the Founder across all aspects of the organisation and take ownership of key areas. Training will be provided across all areas.
Who We Are Looking For
- We’re looking for a self-starter who understands our brand and has a vested interest in the success of Ramadan Legacy now and in the future;
- Ideally you are passionate about personal growth and development products for Muslims;
- An ability to work on creative tasks and structured tasks too;
- Being able to lead from the heart is important and to be willing to learn and be adaptable.
- Assisting in product development of physical product ranges such as our planners, working with our team across content and design and production;
- Manage the product development process and add value and insights into the ideation, development, operations and marketing of our products.
- Lead on creating marketing plans to drive engagement and growth and sales via our brand touch points such as our social media channels, email newsletter and more;
- Writing and leading on creating email marketing and social media campaigns with input from the team;
- Liaise and collaborate with marketing agencies and freelancers we use for marketing growth such as social media ads;
- Build partnerships with other organisations for audience engagement, growth and sales.
- Assist in the end to end process of B2B sales with resellers and processing orders;
- Engage and manage relationships with our reseller network;
- Build relationships with wholesalers and suppliers to secure further B2B sales of our physical products.
- Managing our website and website pages (training can be provided);
- Managing our sales channels such as Shopify, Amazon and Etsy (training can be provided);
- Assisting in applications for competitions and funding when opportunities arise.
- Working alongside our core team to deliver monthly and weekly tasks across marketing, product development, business, sales, and operations;
- Managing our network of freelancers that we also use for product, design and marketing and ensuring that work complete is of high quality;
- Diary management - setting up Zoom calls, google hangout calls;
- Project management tasks on Trello e.g. updating project plans;
- Have regular team meetings and planning meetings with the Founder.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Good eye for creative design and marketing and Islamic content;
- Knowledge of the Islamic education market and ideally relationships within the Muslim market;
- Knowledge of how to use online tools such as Trello, Slack, Google Suite etc. training can be provided;
- Strong communication, project management and team working skills.
Hours & Remuneration
- Part-time 20-25 hours per week
- Competitive part-time monthly salary
- Willing to commit for a minimum of 12 months